To be Australia’s leading Olympic sport and the world’s leading rowing nation in competition, development and governance.
Mission & objectives:
1) To provide leadership and promote the sport of rowing throughout Australia.
2) To conduct world leading programs for elite athletes.
3) To provide leadership in the development and implementation of programs for the rowing community.
We will know we have succeeded when we have:
- Provided effective national leadership and used best practise management principles to deliver strategic outputs for rowing in partnership with our members.
- Supported our partners in their delivery of quality rowing experiences through clubs, schools and universities.
- Been successful at all major international regattas.
- Encouraged rowing within the community to promote health, fitness, teamwork and a sense of community.