All general positions advertised within the rowing community will now appear on this page, instead of being placed in the ‘Latest News’ section of the home page.
If you are interested in a position within rowing please be sure to check this page for regular updates. All High Performance-related positional vacancies will also be placed here.
NRCE High Performance Program Coordinator
The NRCE is seeking applications for the position of High Performance Program Coordinator.
The High Performance Program Coordinator will:
- Oversee the management of the program’s assets including the implementation of a fleet management plan.
- Oversee the program’s training and office facilities, including organisation of day to day maintenance.
- Under the direction of the National Performance Support Manager co-ordinate the delivery of equipment logistics for the NRCE and National Rowing Teams, including international fleet movements.
- Provide high level coordination and administrative support to the National Performance Support Manager and NRCE coaching team in delivery of the NRCE based rowing program.
- Coordinate, administer and monitor the daily operations of the “NRCE” based rowing program including the program’s budget (and related expenditure, revenues, accounts and payments) and organise international and domestic travel.
- Coordinate National Training Centre activities at the NRCE and national program activities, acting as a coordinator or team manager for camps or tours when required.
- Work within the NRCE team to deliver broader program objectives.
Additional details regarding the position, including duties and responsibilities, job dimensions and job holder requirements are available in the position description (pdf, 106kb).
Queries regarding the position should be directed to Jaime Fernandez on email@example.com or 02 6214 7524.
Individuals wishing to apply for the position should provide their applications, along with a CV detailing their relevant skills, qualifications and experience to Nadine Morrison (Nadine.Morrison@ausport.gov.au) prior to close of business on Monday 1st July.
back to top
Brisbane Boys' College – 1st VIII Rowing Coach
Brisbane Boys' College (BBC) is an established GPS day and boarding school with an enviable reputation and tradition for serving the educational needs of boys and young men over a number of generations. The College occupies a 13 hectare site four kilometres from the centre of Brisbane and has a current enrolment of 1,560 day boys and boarders in Years Prep–12.
Within the context of a caring College community, each student will be nurtured and educated to develop his God-given talents to the best of his ability through a balanced involvement in the Academic, Spiritual, Sporting and Cultural life of the College.
BBC has a proud tradition in Rowing and develops all programs with “Success for every Boy” as its central vision. We have a dynamic Boat Club and we intend to appoint an experienced, visionary, empathetic and team-oriented 1st VIII Coach.
The appointee will work closely with our Director of Rowing in leading the club and, in consultation with our Director of Athletic Development, craft challenging, research-based and progressive training and curriculum programs which will develop the whole person in a rowing context. The 1st VIII Coach will guide the year group coordinators in developing training programs throughout the club.
The 1st VIII Coach will work collaboratively with the Director of Rowing, report to the Head of Co-Curricular Activities, and be ultimately responsible to the Headmaster.
For more detailed information about this role, please visit the BBC Employment Opportunities webpage at: www.bbc.qld.edu.au/pages/employment_opportunities
Applications close Wednesday 26 June 2013.
Applications, including Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact details of at least two recent referees, should be sent to:
Mr Graeme McDonald
Brisbane Boys' College
TOOWONG QLD 4066.
back to top