Rowing Australia's vision is for rowing to be Australia's leading Olympic sport and the world's leading rowing nation in competition, development and governance.
Meeting this challenge requires a world-leading team of coaches, athletes and staff to build the world's number one program.
To consistently achieve international success at the elite level, Rowing Australia will:
back to top
1. Maximise the performance of our Olympic and National Teams by:
2. Provide an effective pathway for coaches and athletes.
- Providing maximum support to elite athletes.
- Ensuring all our athletes have effective daily training environments.
- Increasing opportunities for athletes to participate in international competition.
- Developing and nurturing international-standard coaches.
- Ensuring a cooperative national approach across all partners.
Implementing a cutting edge and integrated program of sports science and sports medicine service support and exposing rowing coaches at all levels to this expertise.
Maintaining a strong presence within FISA and the international rowing community.