Athletes & Coaches
Athletes & Coaches Pathway
The NRCE aims to operate in an environment that ensures there is:
- Retention of current medal capable athletes and coaches through to the 2012 Olympic Games.
- Individual performance management of the medal capable athletes and coaches across all four years of the Olympic cycle.
- Targeting and maximising the development of additional emerging athletes and coaches.
- Provide effective mechanisms to ensure there is appropriate athleteand coach responsibility for performance.
- Apply innovative and diverse talent identification methods to identify, recruit and mange talented athletes and coaches in a State based TID Program structure with national aims, that is centrally coordinated.
The themes of the pathway are:
- Education and the pursuit of excellence is on-going and never ends
- Excellence is the aim of every section in our organisation
back to top