The 2017 Australian Masters Rowing Championships will be held at Nagambie Lakes, Victoria, from Thursday 18 May to Sunday 21 May 2017.
Hosted by Rowing Victoria,details of how to enter, where to stay and so forth can be found on the page below. While the Rowing Victoria website will be updated regularly with information.
- Indicative Race Schedule is available here.
- Entries close on 4 May 2017, at Midnight AEDT (this is an extension from what has previously been advertised)
- Withdrawals without penalties must be submitted before 7 May 2017
- Entry fees are due by 10 May 2017
- No late entries will be accepted
- ENTER THE EVENT HERE
Please note on the indicative schedule – (the WM G1X (heat and final) have been moved to the beginning of their respective brackets on Saturday. This has been altered due to safety issues in their previous position, a change which was previously omitted in the indicative schedule.)
- www.nagambielakestourism.com.au has plenty of options available for accommodation over the weekend
- If you’re unable to bring your own boat to the 2017 AMRC, then Rowing Victoria is organising boat hire via its website. Please click here for more information.
- Are you interested in being an exhibitor at the event? View the exhibitor/vendor information here.
- Want to row at the 2017 AMRC but don’t have a crew? Do you already have a crew, but are missing a coxswain, a sweep rower or sculler? Head to the Australian Masters Facebook Rowing Page here to view or submit a request!
Dinner – Saturday 20 May 2017
- Saturday night will see a spit roast dinner on offer for those at the 2017 AMRC! Click here to purchase a $30 ticket to the ‘not to be missed’ casual entertainment evening.
- The lake will be accessible on Wednesday 17 May 2017 from 10am to 5pm. Due to limited daylight, there will be no other times for training permitted throughout the event.